ICE CREAM CAS CARD

by - June 15, 2015

Hello friends, Welcome back to my blog!! Today am here to share my inspiration post for Create something catchy challenge...


 The theme for this month's challenge is to create CAS ( Clean And Simple) card based on this stylish ( below) inspiration picture....  Click here for more details...


When I saw the picture the first thing that caught my attention was the ice cream.... That's because am eating too many ice creams these days.. So I made a simple card inspired by the ice cream and colours of the picture...

Here is the pictorial on how I made this card:

 I coloured the image using distress inks.




The sentiment is a print out. Hope you all liked my card. Thanks for visiting and don,t forget to participate in our challenge. Click here to enter....

Submitting this card to the following competitions:

Crafty catz challenge blog - Clean and simple cards

Cas-ual fridays - CFC #140 -Michele's idea of summer - I have used the skin tan colour , blue colour and lots of white space.

The crafters cafe challenge blog - " Anything goes"

Papercreators crafts -" Anything goes"








You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super SWEET! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring on the ice cream cones!!! Sweet card! Thanks for joining CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments