DIY PAPER HANDBAG TUTORIAL

by - April 20, 2015

Hello Friends, Today am sharing with you a paper handbag which I made for the CSCC DT inspiration post. This month's theme is anything goes with paper crafts. You can check out my post here at CSCC blog. 



Materials needed:

1. Card stock ( 5 nos  of the size 12*12 and 5 of the size 9*9)
2. Pattern paper
3. scissors
4. Glue
5. Embellishments of your choice
6. Velcro or magnet for opening and closing of the bag

This bag measures 9"*7" . I have used Recollections scrap card stock and Recollections embossed paper for this project.

Steps for making:



For the handle I cut out a black card stock measuring 17"*3/4". I embellished the handbag using border punches and pearls. The roses are made using cold porcelain.  I attached a piece of Velcro at the opening of the bag. Decorated the handle using a rhinestone chain.


This is how the bags looks like when it is opened This folder bag can be used for storing tags, gift cards, visiting cards, travel brochures etc.




I got the idea and inspiration for this project from the blog pion design. 


Hope you liked my tutorial!! enjoy making this beautiful bag and gift your loved ones...

You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for your comments