DIVINE LOVE - COLD PORCELAIN MINI MURAL

by - March 26, 2015

Hello Friends, Hope you all are doing great!! I enjoyed my one month vacation with friends and relatives at India after two years. And am back feeling refreshed and recharged to continue my craft journey. 

Today am posting a cold porcelain mural of the theme " Divine love". This painting was inspired from the murals, found in  dolls of India website. 


The base of the mural is a small wooden board which I got as a free sample from home depot. I drew the radhe krishna on a piece of cardstock and glued it to the wooden board. Then I pasted the cold porcelain clay upon the design. Allowed it to dry to for 48 hours and then painted the mural using acrylics. Finally applied a coat of varnish to get the shine. 


Hope you all will like it. See you soon. Thanks for stopping by.


Here is the link to the tutorial on making cold porcelain murals:
Cold porcelain mural tutorial



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments