LETS CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL TODAY

by - September 30, 2014

Hello friends, I always wanted to have a card above my crafty desk showing a quote that inspires me to create more. So decided to make one as I have got a new craft desk made from cardboard ( will make a separate post of it later). I always wanted to make a round shaped card and here it is.

When I was watching a tutorial of mixed media layouts in youtube , I came across this quote " Lets create something beautiful today". I liked it very much so used that as the sentiment.

I started off by cutting white and black cardstock into circular shapes. Pasted a chipboard at the center and coloured it with white acrylics.  Distressed the edges with orange colour and embellished with orange and white handmade daisies and butterflies. Decorated the card with white pearls.


Hope you all liked my card... So friends lets create something beautiful today and make the day beautiful with our creation. 

Submitting to
 
Lulupu challenge - black, white and a pop colour - I have used black , white and orange as my pop colour

Keep it simple challenge  - no stamps - I have used chipboard , punched flowers , die cuts and a printed sentiment

4 crafty chicks - " A trio of pairs" - 2 cardstock ( white and black) , 2 types of daisies ( orange and white) , 2 butterflies

Alphabet challenge blog - " quadrapule -  4 white daisies , 4 white leaves and 4 pearls




You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Simply put a wonderful design! The details of the two colors card stock, two types of daisies and the butterflies are perfect for our Trio Challenge this week over at 4 Crafty Chicks. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome card with us.

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous circle card, Ramya. I totally love your take with white, black and orange
    It is perfect composition with lovely handmade flowers and flourishes!!
    Thank you for joining us at Lulupu challenge # 39 Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and lovely flowers, thanks for joining in our challenge at Alphabet this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an absolutely gorgeous card Ramya ...Beautiful flowers and colors too !!I love it !

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu challenge # 39. And Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful creation, Ramya. Have you handcut those circles? If yes, then hats off to your hard work and patience. I know how difficult it is to hand cut a circle. Brilliant job with every detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ramya! I love the colors, the fabulous shape and all of your beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, love the striking colour combo
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL card Ramya! Thank you for playing along with Keep It Simple, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments