Friday, April 4, 2014


Hi , I wanted to do an art journal for quite a long time but din't find time to do so. When I saw the theme of sentimental sunday's challenge being "doodle" I decided to fulfill my long term wish of doodling an art journal. I love to doodle as they are random and have no strict patterns or rules. In this art journal I have doodled some of my favourite patterns. 

I did the background using watercolours and doodles using black marker. The designs are inspired from mehendi patterns.

I had super fun making this art journal and thoroughly enjoyed the process.

Have a nice weekend friends!!
Happy crafting!!

Submitting to
Sentimental sundays - " Add a doodle"
Creative fingers challenge - anything goes
My craft creations - anything goes
Art journal everyday


  1. Wow !! Awesome designs you made the colors and doodling :)

  2. Amazing doodles!! Such beautiful colours too. Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

  3. Wow this is so lovely. I love the coloured background it really makes the black inky doodles stand out. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays! x

  4. great journal pages Ramya!!! love the bright watercoloured background and all those doodles!!!! they are amazing!!! Thank you so much for joining us in our Add a doodle to it challenge at Sentimental Sundays !
    Mirella DK
    DT Sentimental Sundays (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

  5. Lovely journal pages. Thank you for joining the challenge at creative Fingers.

  6. Your background is beautiful. Have u tried your hand at henna?

    1. No Kripa I have'nt.... Have to try...


Thank you for your comments