ROSE BOUQUET - 3D CLAY ART

by - February 19, 2017

Hello Friends welcome back!! Its the month of february so its all about roses and hearts. Today am sharing with you all a rose bouquet wall mural done on a canvas board.



This is my first attempt in making a clay mural. I actually started this project last year but for some reason could't compete. Last week while I was hanging my other craft projects I came across this unfinished canvas and decided to finish it.


I have used polyform brand air dry clay. They are easy to mold as well dries very hard and doesn't break.I have used fevicryl acrylic colours for painting the mural. 


Hope you all liked it. See you soon with another interesting post.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wall art is one of the most important aspects of a beautifully crafted space. That being said, we know that buying good art takes a lot of time and money. For this reason, we’ve created Wall26™ - the online hub for high quality and affordable art. best canvas art

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments